Sunday, March 26, 2017

Designer of the Day - Delfina

n Celebrating the Birthday of Color it Create it Show it off,  We are also celebrating our fabulous Designers. So periodically throughout the month a designer will be featured on the blog so come and check out their workI f you are looking for our Challenge you can find it here

Our Designer being featured today is
our lovely and talented 
Delfina Moretta




My name is Delfina Moretta, I'm from Ecuador and now I live in Venezuela with my husband and my two daughters.  I graduated in chemistry in college and am also Artisan.  I love doing crafts and especially working with paper.  I enjoy creating and sharing my work from home.  In the scrapbook my style is diverse, but I love the Shabby Chic ... I like to research new techniques and always learn something. 

Here is one of the projects that Delfina has made for the Birthday BashNo automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.
















Here are some of the other fabulous projects she has done as a Besties Designer

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.





No automatic alt text available.

2 comments:

  1. I just got a check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8776899&postID=8391277970981048829&page=1&token=1531908944355

    ReplyDelete